Good morning Nathalie, You did a great job! I liked your use of body language and the personal touch you added. I also enjoyed your last line it was catchy and sticks with you. If you want to to make it a little shorter you might be able to cut some of the first half. Maybe just the opening and then the statistic.
Hello Nathalie, Really great elevator pitch! I thought you communicated you message well and spoke in an easy-to-understand speed and tone. I thought you did a great job of pulling the viewer in and pitching your product. Although you didn't have feedback to reflect on, you could tell you had viewed others and considered other students' feedback in making yours.
1. Link to my video In my last pitch, I was told that my pitch was good and easy to understand. The only thing that I really needed to fix was the length. It was a tad bit too long last time. The one feedback I got that surprised me as that one peer stated that he could tell I had viewed other pitches i order to make mines good. I took the feedback I got and deleted some parts that I was told could be left out. Specifically, some parts from my opening and the statistic I had included. Since this is only my second pitch, I don’t have it completely memorized just yet. However, I am more comfortable in front of the camera.
I chose to read the book, The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users. I believe that the authors of this book emphasize the importance and effect that social media can have on your brand/company. They give tips on how to create powerful social media pages on all platforms. Their put much focus on explaining how social media is a tool that can benefit entrepreneurs immensely if used right. The also explain that social media can just businesses if not used correctly. Social media is an important if not one of the main areas that can build or destroy a brand/company. In ENT 3003 we practice being entrepreneurs by thinking creatively and identifying innovative solutions. Throughout this class we have done assignments that has helped students understand who our customers are and how we can shape our product to our target market. This book sends a similar message in that it teaches readers how to market themselves and/or company on social media. What companies post o...
Good morning Nathalie,
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job! I liked your use of body language and the personal touch you added. I also enjoyed your last line it was catchy and sticks with you. If you want to to make it a little shorter you might be able to cut some of the first half. Maybe just the opening and then the statistic.
Hello Nathalie,
ReplyDeleteReally great elevator pitch! I thought you communicated you message well and spoke in an easy-to-understand speed and tone. I thought you did a great job of pulling the viewer in and pitching your product. Although you didn't have feedback to reflect on, you could tell you had viewed others and considered other students' feedback in making yours.