22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

1. Link to my video 

  1. In my last pitch, I was told that my pitch was good and easy to understand. The only thing that I really needed to fix was the length. It was a tad bit too long last time. The one feedback I got that surprised me as that one peer stated that he could tell I had viewed other pitches i order to make mines good.
  1. I took the feedback I got and deleted some parts that I was told could be left out. Specifically, some parts from my opening and the statistic I had included. Since this is only my second pitch, I don’t have it completely memorized just yet. However, I am more comfortable in front of the camera. 

Comments

  1. Hi Nathalie,
    Nice video! You did a great job of conveying your message and sounding authentic. I thought you did a good job of receiving and adapting to the feedback from the prior elevator pitch. I definitely understand how it is difficult to remember everything while trying to be relaxed in front of the camera, but you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment